Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Confession of a leecher

I have to admit that I've been a leecher for years, only consuming the internet without giving much in return.
It's time to give something back.
Being the ponderer I am, I'm not promising to write something here on a regular base.
However, every now and then when something comes to my mind I'll boil it down to a few lines and hope it might be of interest for someone else too.

Topics will reach from IT and programming over politics, management and psychology to every man and his dog or whatever interests me right now.
My bad English comes because I'm a German (this pretty much explains it I guess) - please excuse this.
So welcome everybody, make yourself comfortable and please leave comments and share your own thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment